“Masterful Coaching: Partnering a Pathway to Success”
Trainer: Saima Butt MBA, ICF Master Certified Coach, Certified Mentor Coach
2½ days module, 19 CCEUs
Early Bird Fee: 690€ + VAT ends 1st September
Are you using coaching as part of your services with some success?
Are you thinking about how else you can develop your skill to become a more successful external coach or internal coach leader?
Are you looking for new strategies for how to be masterful in your coaching?
If you have answered YES and want to learn more then come join us for this coach training to build on your strategies for success.
Saima will engage your learning towards the neuroscience of trust and how it can have a sustainable impact on the relationships you build with your client base. She will draw on the wisdom attained through ‘not knowing’ and ‘not having all the answers’ and being powerfully present for your client.
This live face-to-face masterful coach training is designed for:
Internal and external coaches
Learning and Development
Project managers and leaders looking to deliver outstanding results with their teams
Executives, directors, managers and leaders where the benefit of coaching can get you and your organisation closer to what you want
Often, we wonder how successful we are and how to identify the value of our
coaching sessions. The course is designed to enable a deeper understanding of what is involved in masterful coaching from the very beginning of your coaching relationship with the client. The focus will be on:
• Deepening awareness of what matters in the working relationship
• Establishing trust in self and then between coach self and client
• Being masterful in your coaching presence
• Advancing your learning with powerful questions
Content will include:
• Coaching Agreement to the advantage of both you and your client
• Knowing the coach & client responsibilities in the relationship
• Feeling trust in self and in the coaching process
• Profoundly developing your understanding of partnering
• To navigate a pathway with ease and elegance in your coaching
• Demystifying the separate components of the agreement
• Understanding how to measure success for your clients’ outcomes
• Clarity of coaching in full partnership with your client
• Utilising your clients ‘thinking, being and doing style’
• Engaging your client in broadening their learning and growth their way
• Expanding awareness of vulnerability in not knowing
In-depth coach training and interactive sessions which include
• Demonstrations & experiential practice to enable different learning styles
• Collegiate discussions
• Sharing real examples of what works
• And with lightness & fun sometimes sharing what doesn’t work!